venerdì 19 giugno 2020

Jo, Manshoon & Graz'zt

English:
After one year from the last post, I'm happy to publish a pair o works (again D&D theme) done in the last months.
The first and second works have been done for two contests of a Facebook group. The themes were, respectively, the characters
  • Johuana "Jo" Menhir;
  • Manshoon;
... and I won the contest of Manshoon from the Forgotten Realms!
As winner I chose the D&D character for the next contest of the group: Graz'zt, the six-fingered demon prince.
Even if I was not allowed to participate to the new contest, I decided however to make my version of the character I chose. You can see it in this post.

I also post the videos (not Graz'zt due to technical problems) of the timelapse for the realization of the works. I hope you'll like them!

Italiano:
Dopo circa un anno dall'ultimo post, pubblico con piacere un tre lavori (sempre a tema D&D) fatti negli scorsi mesi.
Il primo ed il secondo lavoro sono stati fatti per dei contest di un gruppo Facebook. I temi erano, rispettivamente, i personaggi:

  • Johuana "Jo" Menhir;
  • Manshoon;

... ed il contenst per il personaggio di Manshoon dei Forgotten Realms l'ho felicemente vinto!
Per la vittoria ho potuto stabilire il nuovo personaggio (sempre a tema D&D) per il contest successivo: Graz'zt, il principe demone a sei dita.
Anche se non ho potuto partecipare al contest di cui avevo stabilito il personaggio, ho comunque deciso di fare la mia versione, che potete trovare pubblicata in questo post.

Posto inoltre i video in timelapse della realizzazione dei disegni (non Graz'zt per problemi tecnici). Spero vi possano piacere!







Nessun commento: